Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hols E N D

One week had yet past swiftly again.. And my hols end 2morrow.. xD
Went down Melaka for hols rather than going back to hometown..

Since I've never been there so why don give it a try and explore more..
Well havin lots of fun.. Met new friends and hanging out with them (bro's frens & housemates) Cheerful and friendly one i wud say.. =D

Nyway my routine there was : Eat, Sleep, Hangout, Computer.. (Lame I know)
It's hardly to even shop around as my bro is busy attending classes and exams so I guess there's nthg i can do.. Even my idea of going down KL for shopping is totally cancelled.. So S a D..
Well, been to some new places too, eat some popular food and having fun..

Btw finished 3 games there since it's boring alone in the room without my bro..
Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2 and Modern Warfare 2.. (All next- gen FPS games) NiCee.. =D
Well, with a 24" widescreen LCD and logitech speakers (THX-certified and Dolby supported sound) Like a mini theater in the room with cinema surrounding sound effects.. Watched 2012 in full HD.. Dam Cool & Nice =D
DELL 24" widescreen LCD

Logitech Speakers

Besides that, went to the famous World Heritage City and Jonker Walk.. Nthg much there coz it's not the right time i guess..


Jonker Walk

World Heritage City, Melaka

Eye On Melaka.. (Saw it but cannot ride it coz it has been closed down for sometime due to bankruptcy xD)

One of my breakfast + lunch meal.. Bread around 7 inches xD

That's all for my "vacation".. Time to get back to my CR.. left few paragraph to complete.. =D

Quotes 4 today :
If you must speak ill of another, don not speak it... write it in the sand near the water's edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment