Tuesday, March 30, 2010

.......

Woo.. Busy busy busy.. feel very lazy to update my blog lately.. xD

Adsalympics (most grand event i guess for this module) - All kind of sports competition between BDS.. And I'm Batch 5 which is the newest/newbie among the batches.. The event last for 7 days.. Kinda surprising to see they are organizing many types of sport in this event.. There are tons of events that i'm participating in - basketball, table tennis, badminton, futsal, amazing race, dodge ball, hoop throwing and cheer-leading.. Phew, so many yet so FUN.. =D Have been training hard like everyday lately for whole afternoon - night.. Tired + no mood to study at all.. xD Anyway, I'll do my best for BDS Batch 5!!! Go STOMPERS!! (yeap, tat's our team's name.. uh, i mean my batch.. go and stomp all the other batches flat out there.. hahaha..) -[Win/lose doesn't really matter, all that matters is we're all having FUN!!]

There are also many things to do which includes forum for ESAP and Moral and the most important one - FINAL EXAM which determine whether I'm able to get into my degree 2nd year.. So nervous and scared.. Well, even if I knew it's final exam and there are many stacks of notes to revise, I can't barely study!! There's not enough motivation and mood for me to study.. And everything that I've revise has disappear into thin air.. I'm so dead meat right now.. Can't imagine how i can score in final exam.. xD

Tired.. Guess tat's all for today.. Gtg to sleep.. ~.~ [BDS Batch 5 Da BEST!!]

Quotes 4 today :
I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment