Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Calm

6 days had past swiftly again.. Guess wat?
I only left 1 more day to revise for my CA..

Hmm.. 2day, everything was totally calm.. The atmosphere, the sky, my mind..
Calm which eventually turns into the feeling of desolate..
Maybe, it's becoz of foundations that had left after their final exam..
Or
It's wat we called a sign of "calm before the storm"..
Anyway, maybe it's just my imagination / I'm totally "Zap out" from suffering 2 much stress..

Gosh! Feeling very SleEpY in the afternoon..
&
Exam FEVER!!

Last Thursday, I've finally finished my masterpieces : my tooth carving for incisor and molar..
Felt very proud about it =D

Left (Molar) / Right (Incisor)

Quotes 4 2day:
Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment