Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suffering Days..

CA is coming soon in 1 week + time and there are no study week for me!!
Somemore is after CNY and we're all still in CNY mood..
Most terrible experience is suffering from allergies after CNY.. Having rashes all over my neck, "upper" and "lower" limb.. Itchiness all over and it's torturing me.. Making me unable to focus on my studies..

Nyway.. wish everyone all the best and gd luck in studies in the coming CA.. [Watching them studying so hard making me stress too =.="]
To those who get good STPM result - Congratz!! To those did not - Don GiVe UP!! Your life isn't end here, there's always a tomorrow, a better one..

Time to get back to my studies.. Wish me luck.. ~.~

Quotes for today :
What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment