Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Questions

One more week + to go and CNY comes!! Finally I'm able to go back Sarawak to meet my families!! Miss them so much.. ~.~ [Nearly half a year haven't seen them]
Anyway wish you all Happy Chinese New Year in advance.. =)

Well, only gonna have a short updates since I have the inspiration to write..
These few weeks, few miserable questions kept popping and appearing in my mind ON and OFF.. Every time I tried but get no right answer from myself.. It's such "simple" questions yet every answers that I gave just don't fit them right.. Maybe it's a question that has no absolute answers or maybe it's just simply a question without an answer.. Anyway, just hope for the best that throughout my life, I can seek out answers that can fit them perfectly..

P.S : My blog theme has changed again.. Hope you all like it =P

Quotes for today :
The seeking is the goal and the searching is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment