Thursday, January 15, 2009

Exam Finished! Finally..


Few days past... Maths, Chemistry And FINALLY PHYSICs... huhuh.... so tired and stress..
And now are finally we're set free...
My God.. few days ago cannot online makes me crazy...
Dam boring without internet especially staying here... The network here is so lame.. but the good thing here is - File sharing!! Many movies, animes, TV shows, series and songs watsoever things here..
Is called
BetaServer..








Thank you so much Admin, for making this university not that boring anymore.. Lol..

Two more days to go to go back to my hometown - Sarawak, Bintulu (small and peaceful town i would say..) =D
Haiz.. think of it makes me feel tired... Not that i don't want to go home but the journey back there kills me a lot.. But still is Chinese New Year so no choice =P.. looking forward to my family as well sinc
e nearly half year and also my dog...






Wonder how is it look like now ?.? (XD)
Anyway
Gong Xi Fa Cai/Happy Chinese New Year everyone.. Hope everything work well and wish you the best!!
Happy Holidays to my friends here (June Batch) too.. See you guys in Term 3 =D

2 comments:

  1. 新年快乐!!!
    红包拿来.....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P Din noe you had a blog!!!!!!! Happpppy Hols and have a properous CNY Bong!



    Steph^^

    ReplyDelete