Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back To Hometown...

Wao.. Finally after a half day of trip from 5.00am-5.30pm, i've arrived my home...
Tired tired...










Going to Departure Hall in Penang Airport...

The 1st thing is visit my dog... Lol..
My goodness.. It's still as naughty as usual..
When i arrived at my Btu Airport, my father told me that it ran down from the car..
LOL.. My father chase after it for quite a distance that everyone was watching XD (quite embarrassing though..) Luckily it's been caught back safely.. Phew...


























Nothing changed much around here.. Hmm.. Only some buildings that are constructing since last year have been completed..


After arrived home, rest, taking bath, then went out to eat dinner with parents...
Wao.. the food here served much better (although is a bit plain XD) than my university.. Hah!
Since is near Chinese New Year, lots of people are shopping around in our ParkCity Mall (near my house, less than 5km)... What my 1st thought is --->{AnyThiNg tO ShOp ThEre MeH?!? ~.~}

Oh well, since it's among few of shopping malls available in my town so what to do... XD

1 comment:

  1. aww I miss Bintulu so much. i was planning to go back to Bintulu but due to some reasons, again, I am not managed to do so. sigh, 2 years without celebration.

    anyway happy chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete