Sunday, July 4, 2010

Craziness [Prt 1 - Pre-exam]

As I've promised - update the to-be-continued story..

Let's just begin with what I've done this pass few weeks..
It's getting boring n boring (as always for every long holidays) in the house.. Not to complain but it really does.. xD
Finished a couple of movies that I get from my friends an
d 2 series - GG Season 3 (gossips nvr end =X) & 1 litre of tears (very touching, amazing encouraging lessons, superb sad storyline and gd actors).. Now currently on GLee..
+ It's hot here!! x(

Nyway 4 weeks of holiday left to go till the start of most hectic 2nd year!! Oh.. yea.. I passed my final.. =)

Back,
After settling stuff in the bank, we decided to go to watch IPMan 2.
While waiting for the movie to start, we decided to spend our time in Starbuck and we end up -

Playing "Stack 'em Up"

The Sweet couple (JR act cute pulak.. haha..)

She thought : " Easy peasy! :D"

Daring myself..

Well, after having great fun there, it's time for the movie! Recalling the "Durian" joke during the movie by someone make me wanted to laugh again.. Hahaha... Nyway, the movie was magnificent. =) It was a short outing but fun!

Next - Sunway Carnival Outing..
Actually we're supposed to go Village Mall to spend some time at the same time buying presents for my friend but we ended up there.. Btw, we got lost er, I mean spend some wonderful time in Butterworth before reaching there.. xD

We watched "The Loser", since there was no other interesting movies to watch.. It was OK except some part.. Then we had our dinner in Sushi King + Manhattan Fish Market. (Show how capable of our stomach, ain't we?)

Sushi KinG

2 hungry ______ =X

Yummylicious Food


MFM

Very enough for us.. Like the sauce!

See so happy they are.. Lol..

*wonders why only the rice left.. xD*

Uh.. the dirty mirror spoil the picture but it's still nice.. =]

Shopping around after dinner and we're off back to our uni.. Spend half day there.. Lol.. Yet another memorable trip.. Especially the part in Butterworth.. xD
Btw.. it's my first time driving that far.. Gd experience though.. =D

Quotes for 2day :
If you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky is also stretching limitlessly and smiles at me. [ Guess where i take this quotes from - it's from a popular jap drama]

No comments:

Post a Comment