Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ending Chapter of 1st year

Just 2 ++ weeks to go and it will be a 3 week-lasting tense and stressful period of final exam for me.. Should I be ::
Excited as year 1 is going to end soon?
Frightened for not fully prepared yet?
Anxious to attend 1st time degree final exam?
Everything so MIX up..

Btw.. Having a great time with my 3 "animal"mates [uh.. i mean 2 "animals" + 1 "plant"] these past few weeks.. It was fun, excited and "adventurous"-in the sense of getting lost along the journey.. xD [which all in one I term them as Indescribable]

It all started in a very lovely afternoon... [To be continued]
Sry to say but it's not the right time for me to write about it.. I'll update it after my exam is finished or when I'm really very free okay? Sry folks..

Nyway.. It's time to get back to my revision..
Wish me luck and Good luck everyone!!

Study smart!! We can get through this!! =)

P.s : You lose something, u gain some thing and you gain something new, u lose something else.. So be happy, no complaints.. [Will be always watching ur back..]

Quotes for Today :
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment