Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Beloved.

You accompany when I'm so lonely,
You cheer me up when I'm down,
You always play with me when there's noone,
You never turn your back against me,
You always make us laugh from time to time,
You have been my very best friend and forever will,

Sorry for not able to spend more time with you,
Sorry for keep bugging you every time,
Sorry for not able to see you at your last moment,

My tears don't roll down for you,
But my heart aches so much for you,
I know you've been very tired withstanding the suffering these past weeks,
So it's the time for you to rest till the end of the world..

Thank you for spending all your time with us,
And we're glad to have you in our life,
Appreciate the moments spent with you,
We Love You!

May you Rest In Peace
&
God Bless Your Soul
My Beloved and Dearest Fifa.


Memories :


That's what he always did in the car.

Forever in memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment