Thursday, June 3, 2010

Countdown


1,2,3,4,5... 20 days left before final ends and holidays come... 1st year of degree is going to end soon.. It's just like it only started few days ago...


Don feel like studying..
But don want to fail..
Hope every of my effort counts though i nvr really sure that I'm actually studying or just staring at the papers blankly.. Btw it's nvr been too late right?
I hope so..

Nvr felt that empty before towards exams especially this coming final exam..
Maybe I'm just immune to it or maybe I just.. don care...

Nyway, study smart people... Just 2 weeks to go and we'll be unleashed from these tense, stressful, suffocating and overwhelming "chains" warping around us..

P.s : Cut away the letter "T" from Truth, rearrange and it forms hurt. Therefore, Truth hurts..

Quotes :

God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment