Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Day..

Hmm.. Guess what? Today it's my beloved Dad's birthday =) Haha.. Happy Birthday, Dad!! xD

Birthday is such an important day yea? Let's say.. it's a divine gift.. No birth, no you.. no you, no next generation.. xD.. Make sense right? Haha..
(Still i pity those who birth on 29 of February.. xD Birthday four year once.. don get advantage of them.. xD)

Well.. All i have to say is... thanks for everything, Dad!!(Did many [infinite] things for me and advise me lots ).. Will try my best to make my family as proud as i can.. Hah.. guess everyone did.. Fame and prosperity is important in our life i guess.. =)

Hmm.. boring days with repeating activities xD.. Driving exam will be coming soon.. Maybe will be next Monday.. Dam nervous and exciting.. My most major and fatal mistake that i always did was forget to wear SEABELT!!! Lol.. no matter how gd u drive no wear seatbelt = Byebye!! Lol.. hope i won't forget to do it during tat day.. i guess my brain are getting rusty.. xD (where's my sandpaper Lol..)

Offer letter will be arriving during July first week and the person-in-charge informed me that my application form had arrived AIMST and was in processing.. Hope i can get into my degree.. Btw, gd luck my friends!! May god bless ya all!!

Quotes for today :
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment