Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dunno what title to put xD

Adrift in a sea of sadness,
lost in my thoughts,
Jokes can be taken so harsh,
when meant to be taken lightly.

A slip of the tongue is all it takes,
and suddenly you're alone,
boxed in a world of fears,
a world of tears.

Cruelty is its game,
life its name,
ever changing, rapidly sweeping you along,
like a roller coaster you can't stop,
and as you spin wildly spin,
out of control,
scenes from earlier on this ride of life,
flash through your mind.

The walls are closing in,
The room begins to spin,
you fall to your knees and,
beg for it to stop.

SORRY

I say this word no doubt,
A hundred times a day,
Over silly little things I have no need for,
And times when there is no need to say.


There are times however,
When the word is not there,
Where it should be said but isn’t,
Making me look like I don’t care.

For all those things I say,
For how I can sometimes be,
I am very deeply sorry.

**
Dedicated to everyone :

Every of you,
Everyone that I've met.

No matter what had happened between us,
No matter how far the distance we are,
No matter how close we are,
No matter how much you're worth to me.

You've made every pieces in me,
A mark in the heart,
Footprints in my memories,
That'll never ever disappear.

Good or bad,
It doesn't matter,
Since Noone is perfect.

Therefore,
I sincerely thanks you all,
For completing me up,
Thank vou very much.. =D

From X7-XuE
**

No comments:

Post a Comment