Sunday, March 1, 2009

Misunderstandings

Misunderstandings is part of our life,
There's misunderstanding, there's conflict,
There's conflict, there's quarrel.

Misunderstandings is only a small matter,
A small matter which can cause big troubles,
Troubles eventually altered everything.

Pity for the innocent ones,
Being misunderstood,
And get blamed on everything.

To avoid misunderstandings,
Find out the truth,
Before making conclusions.

Everything will be revealed,
That's when you can judge,
To make a clear of your mind.
By : XuE (just pop up in my mind when writing xD)

Guess there's no way of avoiding it to be happened... =(

Some quotes :
"I don't believe in devils. Indifference and misunderstandings can create evil situations. Most of the time, people who appear to be evil are really victims of evil deeds. "
by Max von Sydow

"Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life."
by Miguel Angel Ruiz

"There have been some friendships lost over this. That's the most difficult for me. I find it very uncomfortable to know that I was at one time close friends with someone, and because of jealousies and misunderstandings and so on, these friendships have dissolved."
by Donald Johanson

“ I have been misunderstood perhaps more than anyone else ever, but it has not affected me, for the simple reason that there is no desire to be understood. It is their problem if they don't understand, it is not my problem. If they misunderstand, it is their problem and their misery. I am not going to waste my sleep because millions of people are misunderstanding me. ”

P.S: Not related to me... Only for blog purpose... So PLZ PLZ Don MISUNDERSTAND!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment